Springboard nursery provides a secure and child focussed learning environment which supports individuals to flourish and achieve.
Highly qualified and experienced staff deliver well structured childcare and education within a beautiful and calm play space. The setting is resourced with natural and open ended objects which support children’s independence and encourage children to reflect, evaluate and adapt their own learning.
The nursery respects and values every child, parent and carer as an individual and is committed to helping everyone recognise their full potential.
Springboard Nursery strives to provide;
- A secure base where the welfare and protection of the child is a paramount
- A high quality learning environment where children are challenged to achieve developmental milestones
- Opportunities to support children’s social, moral, spiritual and cultural ideas which include British Values
- An effective Family Leaning programme which supports parent partnership through a variety of interactive activities within the setting and in the local community
- A learning environment for young adults to achieve childcare qualifications through a working partnership with Springboard Sunderland Trust
- A value for money integrated service, which meets the needs of the local community
- Clearly defined policies, plans and strategic objectives which are evaluated, reviewed and monitored regularly
Our Mission Statement;
“To provide a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment for children and families to flourish and achieve”
“Teaching is outstanding and partnerships with parents are first class. Children’s natural curiosity and exploratory instincts are very well fostered because staff provide an extensive range of exciting, challenging and well-thought-out activities. The manager is committed to providing high-quality care and inspirational learning for children, and behaviour within the nursery is exemplary.” Ofsted, December 2017